The brand Berndes
HEADQUARTERS IN ARNSBERG
BERNDES HAS PRODUCED MANY INNOVATIONS, LIKE THE PREMIUM INDUCTION BOTTOM ...
... OR OUR REMOVABLE HANDLE FOR AN EASY STEWING IN THE OVEN OR EASY STORAGE IN THE CLOSET.
SINCE 1921, QUALITY MAKES THE DIFFERENCE AND THIS BERNDES QUALITY IS NOT ACCIDENTAL, BUT BASED ON DECADES OF EXPERIENCE.
INTELLIGENT DETAILS WITH EXCITING AND TIMELESS DESIGN MAKE EACH POT AND EACH PAN A PIECE OF INNOVATIVE TRADITION.
A love of quality and good cooking!
The BERNDES brand draws on a rich tradition. We focus on high-end products valued by customers in countries all over the world. A significant part of the appeal of BERNDES is due to the world-famous "Made in Germany" mark of quality that comes from its partly production in Germany. For more than 90 years, we've been bringing together the best materials and timeless style to support a love of quality and good cooking. After all, love is the most important ingredient in any dish!
To remain successful in the future, we are focusing on the things that make our products stand out: attention to detail and unique quality. Both are product characteristics guaranteed to make our customers happy. This is the only way a brand can survive and grow on the market.
We're always motivated by the many positive responses from our customers around the world. In a nutshell: BERNDES stands for simply good cooking!
Three key characteristics define our brand. We live and breathe these values, and they are what our customers appreciate above all.
Quality has been making the difference since 1921. And this now-famous BERNDES quality doesn't happen by chance. It's the result of decades of experience and continuous research, always at the cutting edge of technology. We remain authentic,
down-to-earth and true to our roots. And our cookware guarantees you a reliable quality that you can trust with no ifs or buts. The feedback from our customers is always important to foster the product development and in addition to improve the quality and durability
BERNDES has a tradition of innovation. The continuous development of new and better coating and production technologies for outstanding cookware has made BERNDES famous. Intelligent details and fresh yet timeless design have always distinguished BERNDES products. They will continue to make each individual pan a piece of innovative tradition for your kitchen! Here are some little-known facts:
- BERNDES launched the very first non-stick frying pan in the 1960's. It was the result of intensive experiments with non-stick coatings. Ever since, BERNDES has been a specialist in non-stick coatings.
- In 1975, we started to market the first cast aluminium range with non-stick coating. It set new quality standards. The result: Even today, our continuously improved BERNDES BONANZA® frying pan is still one of our top sellers.
- Back in 1982, BERNDES kicked off a new trend in the kitchen with our white cookware. After falling out of fashion for a while, white is now more in demand than ever. Also for cookware.
- In 2005, BERNDES introduced a user-friendly and reliable removable handle system, used e.g. in our VARIO CLICK INDUCTION line. This makes these products fully ovenproof, while also saving space in your cupboards.
- Our cast aluminium cookware was classified as energy-efficiency category A in 2009. That applies to products in the TITANIUM SPECIAL EDITION and BONANZA® ranges. This award is so far unique for this type of cookware.
- In 2009, we applied top induction technology in the bases of our cookware. The resulting bases for cast aluminium cookware give you the advantages of a rigid, smooth and very hard surface plus ideal thickness. That's pure innovation.
- our cooking concept "b.double round" 2014 revolutionized the cookware market? There are two parts (deep casserole and serving pan), which can be combined to a cast aluminum roaster. You do not need nearly more than this in your kitchen. The product was awarded i.a. with the Design Plus Award in 2015, the German Design Award in 2016 and the Compasso d'Oro.
- the successful series Bonanza® celebrates its 40th anniversary and since 2016 is available also with induction base.
As a small company, we always listen to your needs, even if you only own one of our products. We know that open and honest communication with our customers is crucial if we are to retain our excellent standards of service and customer satisfaction in the future. We produce quality that - with the right care - ensures cooking enjoyment for many years. And if at any time you should not be satisfied with a product or its quality, please let us know!
Find out more about our complaints procedure under Service.